FREE DOWNLOAD - THE WORKBOOK OF HOMOSEXUALS ANONYMOUS!!
Welcome to Homosexuals Anonymous!
HA Chapter Munich, Germany
Wer Kontakt mit der Selbsthilfegruppe von Homosexuals Anonymous in München aufnehmen will:
Infos unter Tel.: 089-78018960
Email: klicke hier.
Treffen in der Regel wöchentlich (Freitags 18 Uhr - ca. 20 Uhr).
Auf Wunsch mehrsprachig.
The 14 Steps
1. We admitted that we were powerless over our homosexuality and that our emotional lives were unmanageable.
2. We came to believe the love of God, who forgave us and accepted us in spite of all that we are and have done.
3. We learned to see purpose in our suffering, that our failed lives were under God's control, who is able to bring good out of trouble.
4. We came to believe that God had already broken the power of homosexuality and that He could therefore restore our true personhood.
5. We came to perceive that we had accepted a lie about ourselves, an illusion that had trapped us in a false identity.
6. We learned to claim our true reality that as humankind, we are part of God's heterosexual creation and that God calls us to rediscover that identity in Him through Jesus Christ, as our faith perceives Him.
7. We resolved to entrust our lives to our loving God and to live by faith, praising Him for our new unseen identity, confident that it would become visible to us in God's good time.
8. As forgiven people free from condemnation, we made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves, determined to root out fear, hidden hostility, and contempt for the world.
9. We admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs and humbly asked God to remove our defects of character.
10. We willingly made direct amends wherever wise and possible to all people we had harmed.
11. We determined to live no longer in fear of the world, believing that God's victorious control turns all that is against us into our favor, bringing advantage out of sorrow and order from disaster.
12. We determined to mature in our relationships with men and women, learning the meaning of a partnership of equals, seeking neither dominance over people nor servile dependency on them.
13. We sought through confident praying, and the wisdom of Scripture for an ongoing growth in our relationship with God and a humble acceptance of His guidance for our lives.
14. Having had a spiritual awakening, we tried to carry this message to homosexual people with a love that demands nothing and to practice these steps in all our lives' activities, as far as lies within us.
While the Homosexuals Anonymous Fellowship was inspired by the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, they are not really an adaptation. Rather, they were created specifically for this Fellowship, and should not be construed otherwise. AA, which is a program concerned only with recovery from alcoholism, and is not in any way affiliated with this Fellowship.